Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Welcome!!

hey everyone!

This first blog is kinda of a get to know me blog. My name is Corey and I'm 19, I'm in college and majoring in Web Design. I have many beliefs and one of them is that everyone is created equal; be they men, women, black, white, and so on. I'm a feminist and proud to be one, if you have a problem with that I guess you're going to have to deal with it. I love to play and watch sports, I play softball. Pittsburgh Steelers, Penguins, and even the Pirates are my favorite sports teams as well as the UNC Tarheels (mostly just a women's soccer fan but I like the basketball teams). The USA Women's soccer team is the best and they are all my heros.

I live in a big house and it gets pretty hectic around so this blog is kinda of a stress reliever, so you will have to deal with me here for a while, I will probably posted almost everyday but I can't make no promises, I guess that will leave you with checking this out daily, tell your friends and have them tell their friends, my URL is http://leftysloungearound.blogspot.com.

I'm going to be the most random person you will read about..I will write about everything and probably anything that effects me. You will find out that I'm pretty crazy and maybe a little dorky but hey I'm funny. If you have a topic and want me to write about it, leave me a comment and I'll do my best to fill your requests. Well I guess that is all for now, I will write tomorrow and it will be better than this one..haha I promise that!

Well peace out my little homies and remember Smiles are Free!

Peace,
Corey aka Lefty

No comments: