Thursday, July 24, 2008

Camping Trip 2008

Hey everyone I'm BACK!!! I know you all missed me and I'm sorry it has taking me so long to write a new blog..I have been busy, busy, busy!! Actually not really I just have been really lazy and busy e-mailing and pestering newspapers and sponsors about the USWNT Support Movement that has been going on.


So let's see let me tell you about my camping trip over the the 4th of July. We had so much fun and it was just nice hanging out with the family. I played with my 3 cousins, we played plently of horseshoes and just throwing the ball around for hours. Here's some pictures of our fun-filled vacation:


Here is my sister's best friend Sam, Chelsea and me.
This is Mill Creek

Here's me shooting a b-b gun

This is our bathroom

We even visited Farmer's Inn:


Needless to say we had fun. This camping trip post went a little longer than I expected so I'm going to write another telling what else I have to say: Including Abby breaking her leg and not scoring 100, the WNBA basketbrawl and what I think about it, and The olympics and where you can find the endless coverage. Talk to you later and remember that Diamonds aren't forever unless you're talking softball!!

Peace out,

Corey

No comments: